Please measure yourself to ensure the perfect fit before placing your order. Taking 2 minutes to get it right will ensure satisfaction with your order.
– Amy, Stylist at ShopfEROSh
• From the edge of the shoulder socket measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder.
This is not your bra size. Wear a bra and relax arms at sides pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
Find the natural waist – note: This is the smallest part of the waist and usually about 1 in. above belly button. Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
• Find the widest part of the hips (Usually about 7 in. below natural waist)
• Tape should brush across both hipbones
Shoulder to Floor (over bust)
Wear a bra and measure in bare feet from top of shoulder, down over the tip of one breast and down to the floor.
Shoulder to Knee (over bust)
Measure from top of shoulder, down over the tip of one breast and down to your knee.
1. Measure in bare feet. 2. Begin at the top of head and pull tape straight down to the floor(your standard height measurement).
SELECTING A SIZE:
Once you know your body measurements, consult the Size Chart on the product pages for actual item measurements to determine which size you should purchase. Please select the size that best matches your largest measurement (bust, waist or hip). If you’re between sizes, it’s usually best to order the larger size so you have room to move, or so alterations can easily be made.